Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Black Sea Games shared a new trailer for Knights of Honor II: Sovereign at their 2022 showcase.
Here’s the new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the 2019-announced game:
Choose your kingdom and be the king as you wrestle over control of Europe in this fresh take on medieval real-time grand strategy. Knights of Honor II: Sovereignincludes all the depth players desire while being the gate-way game to the grand strategy genre, presenting the world as a living, breathing miniature, alive and ripe for the taking. Choose your royal court carefully and determine the destiny of your people, be it riches, conquest, intrigue, trade, or defeat! Raise armies to defend your lands or take war to the enemy—even jump into battle directly in action-packed RTS combat. The path is open: become the true Sovereign of your people.
- Accessible Grand Strategy – From religion to city development, experience exciting depth with better approachability than ever.
- Real-Time Gameplay – Medieval Europe comes alive, no turns needed.
- Royal Court – Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land.
- RTS Battles – Directly lead your armies in riveting RTS combat.
- Robust Multiplayer – Join with multiple friends to take on the challenges of medieval Europe.
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is launching for Windows PC (via Steam).