May is halfway over and you know what that means; it’s time for a new Pokemon Go event, so we recapped the May 2022 Pokemon Go Community Day Details.
On Saturday, May 21st, 2022, from 11 AM to 2 PM local time, the rock pokemon Geodude will appear; however, the May 2022 Pokemon Go Community Day will focus more on the Alolan Geodude rather than the standard one.
Here is everything to expect during the community day.
May 2022 Pokemon Go Community Day Details
- Event Time – 11 AM to 2 PM local time
- 1/4 Egg Hatch Distance
- 3 Hour Incense (You must be moving)
- 3 Hour Lure Modules
- 3X Catch Stardust (A possibilty of 4X if by a special lure)
- The “A Rocky Road” special research will be available for $0.99 USD
- Taking 5 Snapshots will grant a Alolan Geodude
- Evolving Graveler into Golem grants the rock move Rollout
- A free 30 Ultra Balls bundle
- New Alolan Geodude and Evolutions themed stickers
- A Community Day bundle will be available for 975 PokeCoins.
- Community Day Bundle contains and super Incubator, lucky egg, elite tm, and a star piece.
- Trades will cost 50% less stardude
- Trainers can make up to two special trades
- 2X Catch Candy and 2X Chance to Receive Geodude Candy XL
Alolan Golem is a great addition to any Pokemon Go raid team; however, it will not be that helpful when facing most of the Tapu Legendaries. At the moment, an Alolan Golem could help against Tapu Fini and Mega Blastoise raid. What do you think of the May 2022 Pokemon Go Community Day Pokemon of choice?
Can you beat (KillerKDemons) Matt’s Perfect Golem? Maybe challenge him to a battle.
If you want to add me on Pokemon GO- my Pokemon Go Friend code is 3979 2857 6892!