Arc System Works have announced the Guilty Gear: Strive season pass alongside unveiling the launch trailer and opening movie for the game ahead of its release this week.
The Guilty Gear: Strive season pass includes the following content:
- July 2021 – New Playable Character
- August 2021 – New Playable Character
- Sometime After Fall 2021
- New Playable Characters 3, 4, and 5
- Two New Playable Stages
- New Story Content
Here’s the new videos:
Early Access Showcase
You can find the abridged rundown (via the official website) below.
“Guilty Gear -Strive-“ is the latest entry in the critically acclaimed Guilty Gear fighting game franchise. Created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works, “Guilty Gear -Strive-“ upholds the series’ reputation for a high octane soundtrack, groundbreaking hybrid 2D/3D cell-shaded graphics and intense, rewarding gameplay.
- The fate of the universe will be determined… – Head into the final confrontation with That Man, the person responsible for all the destruction and damage to the world and its inhabitants. Join Sol Badguy, his rival Ky Kiske, and a total starting roster of 15 unique characters as they face the astonishing conclusion to a story 20 YEARS IN THE MAKING!
- A Sensory BLAST for Your Eyes and Ears – Rock out to the thrashing tracks laid down by series creator and music composer, Daisuke Ishiwatari! Bang your head and beat your opponent to the killer soundtrack while being blown away by the most stunning and dynamic 3D cell-shaded visuals produced to date!
- New Revolution in Fighting Games! – Guilty Gear -Strive- brings a number of new and innovative gameplay mechanics designed to allow players new to the series to quickly learn the fundamentals while maintaining the deep, creative gameplay Guilty Gear is praised for. New additions to the series such as a wall-breaking mechanic will allow for new and exciting approaches to battle.
- Innovative Rollback Netcode – Guilty Gear -Strive- will incorporate all-new rollback network code to ensure that online players from across the globe can seamlessly and fluidly battle each other.
Guilty Gear -Strive- launches June 11th, 2021 on Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. The Deluxe and Ultimate edition launches June 8th.