Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Polyphony Digital announced Gran Turismo 7 1.13 update is now available.
Here’s the patch notes for the Gran Turismo 7 1.13 update:
Gran Turismo 7 1.13 update
- Three new cars, including the 2021 Super GT Champion
- Subaru BRZ GT300 ’21
- Subaru BRZ S ’21
- Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) ’91
- 2. The 24-hour layout of Spa-Francorchamps
- Total Length, 7,004 meters. Elevation Change, 104 meters. Number of corners, 21. Longest Straight, 751.84 meters.
- The Spa-Francorchamps Circuit in Belgium is one of the most famous international tracks in Europe. New with this update is the 24h layout, which will join the full track layout. The biggest difference between the two is the location of the pit facility. On the full-track layout, the pit is ahead of Turn 1, with a long pit road. When leaving pit row, the driver will travel alongside the famed S-curve before merging onto the track at the Kemmel Straight. This pit road is narrow and curved, requiring drivers to carefully stay within the white lines to avoid penalties.
- The “Gassho-style Houses in Ainokura” and “Cherry Blossoms at Night” join the featured section of Scapes.
Here’s a new trailer for the Gran Turismo 7 1.13 update: