tinyBuild Games has announced Garage, a top down shooter for the Nintendo Switch.
The Zombie Dynamics-developed game will launch for the hybrid console sometime this spring. Featured above, you can view the game’s announcement trailer.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Garage is a bloody, top-down shooter inspired by VHS era B-movies. You play as Butch, an ex-drug dealer who finds himself in an underground parking garage where he accidentally uncovers a secret underworld filled with mutants and the undead.
- Interactive environments: Ride vehicles, knock over boxes, and even play soccer with the monster heads.
- Strategic weapon system gives each weapon a dedicated use in the battle against the mutants.
- Unique combination of survival mechanics, ammo management, and action shooter gameplay.
- Inspired by Splatterpunk storytelling style.
- Deeply designed levels that are filled with challenges and secrets.