Publisher Untold Tales and developer Mooneaters have announced a release date for Everdream Valley is set for this month.
The cozy farming and life sim game is launching for Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, and PS5 on May 30th. A port for Nintendo Switch is coming later, next month.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
A farming adventure with a dash of magic. By day, restore your quaint homestead into a summer paradise. Raise crops, care for animals and rebuild to your heart’s content. At night inhabit the various farmland creatures through your dreams and bring enchantment to the valley.
- Bring Life and Charm Back to the Farm – This little homestead needs a lot of attention. A sprawling variety of fruits and veggies to grow and a vast collection of animals to raise. Protect your crops, keep your animals happy, and gather the resources to repair and expand your farm.
- Create an Animal Paradise – Everdream Valley has very few people disturbing the peace so animals thrive here. Pigs, cows, chickens, ducks, goats, alpacas… the list goes on. Each creature (wild and domesticated) comes with some unique influence on your farm. Everdream Valley is all about caring for animals, so rest assured you’ll never be turning favourite cow Bessie into a burger patty.
- The Best of Fluffy Sidekicks – At your side will always be your trusty doggie companion. Choose from 13 different breeds and train your best bud to help with things like herding, tracking, finding treasure, and more. There’s a cat too. Win him over and maybe he’ll do something for you in return too. Maybe.
- The Magic Comes Out at Night – At night the magic of the valley comes out and your dreams let you become one of many animals on the farm through unique mini-games. Each has its own special reward or impact on your farm the next day.
- A Relaxed Sandbox of Adventures – Your summer days in the valley aren’t just about looking after the farm. There’s so much more to do! Spend the nights camping, build a treehouse, catch and collect bugs, go fishing, get new clothes, cook, take photos, build furniture, go treasure hunting. Each adventure gives you something back to help you grow your farm even more.