Publisher Superhot Presents and developer straka.studio have announced Loot River for PC (via Steam), Xbox One, and Xbox Series X+S.
The new dungeon crawler / action roguelike game is coming to the aforementioned consoles sometime in the future – a release date wasn’t announced.
Here’s the announcement trailers:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Transform the world
Set in a series of procedurally generated labyrinths, Loot River is a dungeon crawling action roguelike that combines tense, real-time combat and dark fantasy settings with spatial block-shifting.
Defeat bestial abominations
Armed with the power of the Relic, players can shift the ground beneath them, sliding floating ruins together in a series of tile puzzles. As players venture through these endless catacombs, they’ll encounter beasts, lost travelers, and bosses. These cosmic grottos offer a wealth of new weapons and gear to discover, as well as unholy knowledge to unearth for permanent upgrades.
- Slide ruins of an old dungeon to defeat your foes
- Forge your path through ancient abandoned fortress
- Meet horrifying beast from alternate realities, as well as other wandering nomads
- Wake up in a parallel universe after each death – navigate through thousands of unique, yet familiar dungeons
- Defeat enemies your way – unlock many different abilities, items and weapons, each with unique look, animations, powers, and style
- Gain knowledge and experience, level up, and defeat powerful bosses
- Immerse yourself in a beautiful, hand drawn, pixel art with fluid animations, real time 3D shadows, and astonishing water simulation