Publisher Bandai Namco has announced the Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition western launch is set for December 2021.
While the Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition western launch is set for December 3 on Nintendo Switch, the Japanese and Asian release is a day earlier, on December 2nd.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition is the latest installment in the popular Disney franchise. For the fi rst time on Nintendo Switch, the game lets players enjoy a variety of new adventures in six Disney-themed worlds, such as exploring the world of Disney Frozen, dancing with Disney princesses or engaging in quests and dungeons. Players will encounter and interact with well-known characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Ariel… and run their own café!
- 6 DISNEY WORLDS AND ALL YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS THAT YOU CAN DISCOVER THROUGH PORTALS: FROZEN, SNOW WHITE…
- Discover the area where you travel to new worlds, interact with different residents of Castleton and unlock new accessories!
- DUNGEONS to defeat: come test your fi eriness, help your residents of Castleton and win gems to use at the castle!
- Thousands of CUSTOMIZATIONS to make your best avatar in the game – you can even customize your clothes!
- Gather materials to CRAFT new accessories, furniture, clothes, or delicious food!
- ‘RUN YOUR OWN CAFÉ and make sure that you satisfy all Disney habitants! Use your earning to decorate even more your place.
- EMBELLISH your own house with furniture made from materials you’ve collected!