Indie developer Joey Drew Studios announced a release date for Bendy and the Dark Revival’s console ports.
The first person survival horror game is coming to consoles on March 1st across Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Bendy and the Dark Revival has been available for Windows PC since November of 2022.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer for the console ports:
Bendy and the Dark Revival
Bendy and the Dark Revival is a first-person survival horror game and the much anticipated sequel to Bendy and the Ink Machine. Play as Audrey as she explores the depths of a curiously creepy animation studio that’s gone completely mad.
Combat ink-tainted enemies, solve puzzles, and evade the ever-lurking Ink Demon while seeking your way back to the real world. You never know who or what is going to be around the next corner in this dilapidated realm of shadows and ink.
Discover the truth. Escape the studio. Above all, fear the Ink Demon…and survive.
- First-person survival horror and the much anticipated sequel to Bendy and the Ink Machine.
- Wander the vintage cartoon studio using agility, stealth and strategy to combat ink-tainted enemies.
- Earn powerful new abilities to help you in your escape.
- Solve environmental puzzles, ally with beloved cartoon characters, and elude the horror of the Ink Demon.
- Discover the terrifying secrets of the creepy ‘rubber hose’ cartoon world of Joey Drew Studios.