Sega has shared a new trailer confirming Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania lets you play as old Sega consoles.
While the new trailer confirms Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania lets you play as old Sega consoles, the new “Sega Legends Pack” will let you roll around as the Sega Saturn, Sega Game Gear, and even the legendary Sega Dreamcast. It will be available separately for $4.99 or as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game.
Here’s the new trailer:
Previous trailers confirmed the addition of playable characters like Beat from Jet Set Radio, Sonic and Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog, Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza, Morgana from Persona 5, Hello Kitty, and Suezo from Monster Rancher.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Roll through wondrous worlds with AiAi and friends as you race to stop monkey mad scientist Dr. Bad-Boon from blowing up Jungle Island! Join the all-star monkey team of AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon, Baby, YanYan and Doctor as you bounce, tilt, and roll your way across hundreds of delightfully crafted levels and mazes. It’s monkey business for the gang as you take down Dr. Bad-Boon and steal back your beloved bananas!
- The ultimate Super Monkey Ball Experience – More than 300 stages from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- Go Bananas with 12 fun minigames including Monkey Racing, Monkey Soccer, Monkey Bowling, Monkey Baseball and much more!
- Challenge your friends as you compete for the top banana on the online leaderboards!
- Immerse yourself in the Super Monkey Ball world with creative comic-book-style storytelling in Story Mode.
- Want to be the coolest monkey on the block? Customize your character and Super Monkey Ball to make it your own!
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania launches October 5th on Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.