The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series versions of Metro Exodus, officially titled Metro Exodus Complete Edition, will launch on June 18, publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games announced.
Metro Exodus Complete Edition launches for Xbox Series X|S and PS5 on June 18th, publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games have announced.
When Metro Exodus Complete Edition launches for Xbox Series X|S and PS5, owners of the original game on Xbox One or PS4 will get the enhanced and upgraded version entirely free. There’s also a physical version planned that includes both DLC packs “The Two Colonels” and “Sam’s Story.”
As previously confirmed, the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition is now available for PC (via Steam, GOG, and the Microsoft Store, and the Epic Games Store), and is also a free upgrades to owners of the original game.
Here’s a new trailer:
You can find the rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
Metro Exodus is available on Windows PC, Mac, and Linux (all via GOG, the Epic Games Store, and Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. If you missed it, you can find our review here (we highly recommend it!).