Today’s Niche Spotlight is HammerHelm, a mix of exploration-focused action-RPG, and town management sim that recently left Early Access.
From SOEDESCO and developed by SuperSixStudios, you play as a dwarf that was banished from your mountain stronghold. Build a thriving town on the surface for other dwarven outcasts to call home.
Explore the world, delving into dangerous caverns and mines to gather valuable resources and slay monsters. Accept quests and tend to the needs of your townsfolk so they can stay happy and healthy. Craft armor, weapons, and everything else you need to build a self-sufficient town.
You can find the launch trailer below.
HammerHelm is available on Windows PC via Steam for $14.99 USD.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Banished from your homeland for believing that dwarfs can live above ground, you decide to build a new town that will attract other dwarves who share the same vision. Become a leader and keep your townspeople safe and happy by completing quests, crafting items and fighting off enemies. The bigger your town, the bigger your adventure!
- Build a town with over 45 structures including farms, breweries, weapon smiths and cooks
- Explore the world and its many creatures in numerous dungeons, caves, mines and more
- Complete quests and manage your town to ensure the citizens are safe and happy
- Craft over 100 items from armor and weapons to decor for your home
- Fight dangerous enemies in a fast-paced, action combat system
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!