Bandai Namco has announced and released Taiko no Tatsujin: Pop Tap Beat for Apple Arcade.
The traditional Japanese drumming music-rhythm game is now available for Apple Arcade (includes Mac OS, iOS, and tv OS).
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Sync to the rhythm and drum away to those notes!
The traditional Japanese drumming rhythm game, Taiko no Tatsujin, comes to Apple Arcade.
- Four difficulty levels: Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme
- Play various modes and collect lots of costumes!
- Drum against your friends online!
How to Play
- Tap the Taiko drum in sync with the notes!
- Each song comes with its own unique note charts. Sync to the rhythm and tap the drum in accordance with the notes.
- Each tap will be scored as GOOD, OK, or BAD depending on how well timed it is to the music note.
- Fill up the Soul Gauge and clear the song!
- The Soul Gauge fills up if taps are timed to the music notes, but loses steam when they are not.
- If the Soul Gauge is filled past the clear line when the song ends, then it’s CLEARED!