Today’s Niche Spotlight is Mr. Prepper, a survival management game by Rejected Games and PlayWay S.A.
The collapse of society is coming, and you aren’t going to be just another one of the sheep that assumes everything will be okay. In Mr. Prepper, design your own underground bunker, and stock it full of the supplies and facilities you’ll need to survive the coming nuclear apocalypse.
Secretly gather everything you need to construct your shelter, complete odd jobs for others, trade with your neighbors, craft useful items, and keep your plan under the radar to avoid suspicion from an authoritarian government regime that just wants you to stay in line and obey the President.
You can find a launch trailer below.
Mr. Prepper is available on Windows PC via Steam for $19.99 USD.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Mr. Prepper is about being prepared. You know something is wrong. The risk of a nuclear war is in the air and you need to get ready for what’s coming. Struggle for your freedom and deal with the authoritarian government in this survival crafting game.
– Build an underground shelter;
– Craft machines and facilities that can keep you alive: farms, greenhouses, tools, vehicles, etc.;
– Trade with neighbors, give them what they need, get what is useful to you;
– Explore atmospheric locations ad scavenge materials and items you could use;
– Make a plan – something radical needs to be done;
– Meet other rebellious characters, complete quests for them and help each other in the opposition to the regime;
– Outsmart the secret police – they don’t want you to be prepared, they want you to stay controlled.
Mr. Prepper is a guy living in a country which once had been the land of the free, but its new government has changed everything. Obey, stay in your lane, and love the President – otherwise, the secretive and all-powerful Agency will take interest in you. Mr. Prepper has decided to defy this and get out of this delusion of life. The only way for him to hide his plans and doings is to build an underground shelter and construct a machine that will help him get out. But for that, he will need materials, time, and secrety. Help him succeed and break the status quo.
- Explore and scavenge
- Complete quests
- Defy the government
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!