Today’s Niche Spotlight is Hot Brass, a real-time SWAT tactics game by Walk with Kings and Treasure Hunters FanClub.
Respond to dangerous calls as an elite SWAT operator. Bring the right guns and gadgets for the job as you rescue hostages, foil bank heists, and respond to terrorist attacks.
Play through each mission alone, or with up to three of your friends in local and online co-op. Use your surroundings to your advantage as you sneak around facilities and figure out the best course of action to diffuse the situation.
You can find the launch trailer below.
Hot Brass is available on Windows PC and Mac (both via Steam) for $14.99 USD.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
When SWAT gets the call, everything else has failed. Experience the high-risk world of the elite SWAT operator.
The job is tense, and every split-second decision has consequences. From infiltration to de-escalation: keen awareness, expert tactics and a strategic use of equipment are key to becoming a master of tactical strategy.
- MASTER EACH MISSION: From hostage rescue to a terrorist bomb threat, arresting a biker gang boss or foiling a casino heist, each mission offers its own set of challenges to learn and overcome.
- EQUIPMENT FOR EVERY ENCOUNTER: You’ll need everything at your disposal to infiltrate and resolve each situation. Find the right tool for the right task!
- MULTIPLE POINTS OF ENTRY: The obvious entrance isn’t always best. Sneak around back or simply blast through the wall. Almost everything in the environment is destructible, allowing players to destroy windows, doors and walls to gain the upper hand.
- UTILISE YOUR SURROUNDINGS: Crouch behind cover and slide over low objects to ensure you’re in the safest and most advantageous position, whatever the situation.
- GATHER YOUR UNIT: Play with 1-4 players in online and local co-op.
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF: How quickly can you read a situation? Find the best strategy for every scenario. You’ll only complete a perfect mission with zero infractions and zero casualties.
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!