Today’s Niche Spotlight is Sink Again, a turn-based tactics sandbox game with roguelite and board game elements by Flatcoon.
Build a crew of pirates and explore a colorful, procedurally generated Caribbean archipelago. Attack merchant convoys, board ships, and raid ancient dungeons on unexplored tropical islands. Upgrade your pirates with a variety of positive and negative traits, as well as different items you’ll loot from enemies.
You can find the launch trailer below.
Sink Again is available on Windows PC via Steam for $12 USD.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Sink Again is a humorous game with a pirate theme.
Game genre : turn-based tactics with board game elements and much more.
Immerse yourself in a world of hot Caribbean atmosphere. Assemble the perfect crew of pirates and go to hunt treasures.
Trade goods, explore dungeons, board and conquer ships, search for buried treasures, complete scenarios to unlock new content for your next adventure.
The uniqueness of the game is that the entire game world is generated anew at each start of a new scenario.
The game features:
- 18 unique scenarios (missions) each of which will give you 2-3 hours of joy
- 15 different types of pirates with unique characteristics and appearance
- 50 positive and negative traits that randomly drop out to your pirates and significantly affect their abilities
- 95 different inventory items to set the perfect pirate build.
- Endless variety of adventures , taking into account the fact that each game is generated in a new way
The game continues the tradition of turn-based tactics and brings many new elements and mechanics to the genre.
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!