Headup and developer ClockStone have released a gameplay trailer for their upcoming physics-based puzzle game, Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead.
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead launches November 19th for Windows PC, Linux, Mac (all via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Android, iOS, and later on PlayStation 5.
The game combines the physics-based bridge puzzles of Bridge Constructor with new hazards. Try to guide your survivors to safety while avoiding zombies and hostile raiders, then drop or blow up the latter.
You can find the gameplay trailer below.
You can find a rundown (via Steam) below:
Experience the fun of KILLING WALKERS using the POWER of your BRAIN!
Prepare for the ultimate mashup experience! Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead combines the legendary and challenging puzzle gameplay of Bridge Constructor™ with the post-apocalyptic zombie universe of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Join a group of survivors as they fight against hordes of undead walkers and a hostile human community. Build bridges and other constructions through bleak landscapes and ruined structures. Team up with fan-favorite characters like Daryl, Michonne and Eugene, and create safe passage for iconic vehicles from the series.
Use movable level objects, explosives and baits to your advantage as you lure walkers into lethal traps and guide your survivors to safety. Enjoy the physics-based frenzy and ragdoll animations as walkers succumb to the forces of gravity.
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
- Numerous brainteasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom.
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.