THQ Nordic and Grimlore Games have released a story trailer for their upcoming RTS/RPG hybrid, SpellForce 3: Fallen God.
Launching November 3rd for Windows PC (via GOG, and Steam), this standalone expansion introduces the Trolls as a new playable faction. It includes a new story campaign that follows the Troll chief Akrog, as he tries to resurrect a dead god to bring salvation to his people.
You can find the new story trailer below.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Your dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls has just one goal: survival. Plagued by vicious poachers for your precious tusks and weakened by disease, hope is almost lost – until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
- The perfect blend of RTS and RPG: SpellForce 3: Fallen God combines RTS and RPG gameplay for an exciting blend of storytelling and epic real-time battles
- Standalone game and story: Fallen God is a standalone expansion to SpellForce 3. You don’t need to be familiar with the story of SpellForce 3 or SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest to jump right in
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Customize your heroes: Combine skill trees and abilities to create the perfect heroes for your strategy
- Explore a new continent: Discover Urgath and solve its mysteries using unique hero interactions with the world
- Craft powerful weapons: Salvage legendary weapons and armor from other races to give your Trolls the edge in battle
- Lead your army to victory: Hone your battle strategy in an improved sector-based RTS system
- Win epic battles: Make the best use of each unit’s strengths to ensure victory
- Immerse yourself in Urgath: Enjoy the beautiful fantasy soundtrack and cutting-edge, top-down graphics
- Compete for glory with Ranked Play!
- Choose from six RTS factions: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Dark Elves and Trolls, each featuring two unique heroes that complement individual play styles
- Create your own maps with our powerful modding tools
New features compared to SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest:
- All-new Campaign featuring a storyline about the Moonkin trolls with over 20 hours of content
- All-new abilities and skilltrees for even more customizable heroes
- Campaign replay value, thanks to the character-shaping mechanic. Multiple endings based on the decisions you make
- Trolls – a new RTS faction with brand-new mechanics!