Rising Star Games have announced the release date for developer Qute’s arcade shoot ’em up Ginga Force.
Launching September 24th on Windows PC and PlayStation 4, the vertical shoot ’em up challenges players to fight over the world of Seventia for the resource called Septonium in one of three unique ships. You can find the announcement trailer from late February below.
Players can combine main, sub, and special weapons for thousands of combinations, and last through in 4K and 60 FPS. Along with a 10 stage Story Mode, the game has a Score Attack Mode with online leaderboards.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Fight over the Earth-like planet of Seventia and its scarce resources of Septonium. A vertical shoot ’em up at its core with an added focus towards immersive storytelling. Follow the story of Alex and Margaret, two exceptional pilots, for the first time on Steam.
- Various exciting bosses over a dramatic 10-stage Story Mode
- Alternative Score Attack Mode with Online Leaderboards
- Pilot three exciting ship types, each with unique firepower
- Weapon customization system combining main-, sub- and special weapons into thousands of possible combinations
- Unique lineup of enemy characters each with powerful Mechas to battle against