Today’s Niche Spotlight is Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, a traditional point-and-click adventure game by imaginarylab, VLG Publishing, and WhisperGames.
Inspired by classics like the Monkey Island series, Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town follows Willy Morgan, the son of a famed archeologist named Henry Morgan. Willy’s father disappeared under mysterious circumstances 10 years ago, but one day he suddenly receives a letter telling him to travel to Bone Town to finish what his father started.
This strange letter leads Willy on a whimsical adventure full of pirates, suspense, and quirky humor as he looks for clues to unravel the mysteries surrounding his father’s disappearance.
You can find the launch trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Willy Morgan is a third-person adventure game, set in a fantasy pirate-themed world with a modern touch. Combining the traditional point-and-click genre gameplay with a unique cartoon 3D graphics, Willy Morgan has the dreamy atmosphere, the humor and the freedom to explore typical of timeless classics such as Monkey Island.
The story unfolds through funny dialogues and challenging puzzles.
Keen powers of observation, intuition and imagination are going to be needed in order to succeed and ultimately find the truth.
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles
- Unique graphic style – A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see
- A Pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers…? Well, why not!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs
- Original soundtrack – More than 2 hours of original music
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. One day, the postman delivers him a strange letter:
“If you receive this letter, it means that something went wrong
and it’s up to you to finish what I started. Go as fast as you can
to Bone Town, room 09, but don’t trust anyone…”
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!