Versus Evil have released a new gameplay trailer for RUNWILD Entertainment’s upcoming co-op focused action-RPG, Almighty: Kill Your Gods.
In Almighty: Kill Your Gods, players team up to fight the gods as warriors called Alphas that are infused with the power of their ancestors. Players will be fighting a wide range of the gods’ servants, including the Thunderhead Guardians shown off in the latest trailer.
These giant, heavily armored bruisers have powerful melee attacks, and can fight from range with devastating beams of energy. You can see the Thunderhead Guardians in the latest trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below.
Hunt demons, monsters, and gods solo or online with friends in this action RPG. You are an Alpha, a magical warrior infused with the power of your ancestors. Run, leap and fly across islands, ripping your foes to pieces, and rebuilding your shattered Home Island with their remains. Bring low the oppressive false gods, protect your kindred and become Almighty.
- Use magic gauntlets for devastating ranged or melee attacks, and amulets to summon powerful spells in this 3rd person Action RPG.
- Play in solo or co-operative online play.
- Craft and customize powerful gear to create your own unique character class and play styles.
- Upgrade and defend your Home Island, a strong home gives you power. Visit your friends’ Home Islands and help each other upgrade and defend from enemy raids.
- Fight in reactive, changing environments. Anger the gods and see the islands change before your eyes.
Almighty: Kill Your Gods is coming soon to Windows PC (via Steam), and unannounced consoles.