Disclaimer: THQ Nordic sent Niche Gamer both a digital copy of Destroy All Humans! and the game’s Crypto 137 Edition for the purpose of review, and the Destroy All Humans! Official Card Game for coverage. The review of the game was conducted before either the special edition or card game arrived, and neither were guaranteed to be sent.
THQ Nordic have announced Destroy All Humans! – The Official Card Game by Pegasus Spiele.
As stated by THQ Nordic (via email) the game is “similar to Werewolves, Destroy All Humans is a social deduction game for 8-24 players. In Destroy All Humans! the Furons are competing against the Humans. Play alternates between an ability phase and a discussion phase until one team wins.”
For those unfamiliar with Werewolves, this means players will be randomly assigned roles; each with their own rules, abilities, and ways to win. The most common role is a hostile creature- in this case the Furons- who must kill off other players, while avoiding detection from other players.
You can find images of the game below.
This is not the first time Pegasus Spiele have worked on a THQ Nordic game; they have also developed Desperados: A Pen & Paper Role-Playing Game.
Destroy All Humans! – The Official Card Game is coming soon.
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!