Ubisoft have announced Brawlhala will be heading to Android and iOS during their Ubisoft Forward presentation.
The new announcement confirms the free-to-play multiplayer fighting game will also support cross-play across all devices, and customizable controls. Those who pre-register via the official website now will get a free skin.
You can find the mobile announcement trailer below.
You can find an abridged rundown (via Steam) below.
Brawlhalla: History’s greatest warriors brawl to prove who’s the best in an epic test of strength and skill. These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Every weapon you pick up changes your style of play
Brawlhalla is a free 2D platform fighting game that supports up to 8 local or online players with full cross-play for PC, XBox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
- Online Ranked 1v1 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Matches you against players near your skill level.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder with a friend! Matches you and a partner against teams near you skill level. Your friend can be online or right next to you.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on PC, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Locally to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
Brawlhalla is free-to-play on Windows PC, Mac (both via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and August 6th on Android and iOS.