NZXT have announced a new Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege-inspired CRFT 06 H510 Siege PC case in collaboration with Ubisoft, releasing only 500 in total.
While these cases are generally very expensive (here at $249.99 USD), they are typically aimed at only the biggest fans of a given series. You can find the full rundown (via TechPowerup) below.
Today NZXT, a leading developer of software-powered hardware solutions for PC gaming, and Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, announce CRFT 06 H510 Siege, the perfect tactical deployment for fortifying your position in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
The sixth entrant in NZXT’s limited-edition series of licensed gaming products, CRFT 06 H510 Siege brings the iconic in-game barricade to your gaming station. Featuring an illuminated 6 Logo on the front panel, this new limited-edition NZXT H510 case allows you to display both your PC components and your operational readiness. Weapons free.
“We are very honored to be working with Ubisoft to create an H510 based on the immensely popular Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege,” says Johnny Hou, founder, and CEO of NZXT. “Around our offices, Rainbow Six Siege has a passionate group of players. That is why we consulted with them when designing this latest CRFT product to ensure that this would be a case that fans appreciate.”
A special edition breaching NZXT Puck and 6 Logo charm are included with every CRFT 06 H510 Siege. Only 500 units of this limited-edition case will be produced globally, so be sure to order one quickly before time runs out.
CRFT 06 H510 Siege Exclusive Features
- Limited-edition NZXT H510 themed after Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- Illuminated 6 Logo on the front panel
- Side panels designed to replicate the in-game wall barricade
- Exclusive special-edition breaching NZXT Puck and 6 Logo Charm
NZXT H510 Main Features
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Premium all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic
- Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Wire management made easy with an intuitive, patent-pending cable management system
- Simplified water-cooling installation using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
MSRP: USD $249.99.
For More Info check out the product page
Niche Gamer’s Take: At $249.99 This isn’t for everyone but would be something cool for a streamer, or huge fan of the game. And again with only 500 being produced worldwide this case doesn’t need mass appeal.
This is Niche Gamer Tech. In this column, we regularly cover tech and things related to the tech industry. Please leave feedback and let us know if there’s tech or a story you want us to cover!