10 Chambers Collective have announced the release date of the next major update for their co-op horror FPS, GTFO.
Rundown 003, dubbed The Vessel, will advance the game’s story with a new environment. The update will also add new weapons and a new enemy.
You can read more about the update here. The Rundown 003 / The Vessel update will launch on June 11th.
The developers also released just over 5 minutes of gameplay showcasing the new update as part of IGN’s Summer of Gaming event, which you can find below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
GTFO is a 4 player action/horror cooperative first-person shooter for hardcore gamers looking for a real challenge. Players get to play as a team of prisoners, forced to explore and extract valuable artifacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by terrifying creatures. Gather weapons, tools, and resources to help you survive – and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate cooperation and communication test.
- Explore a massive underground complex with a dense and dark atmosphere.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- Search the complex for information and resources to help you and your team solve your objectives and come back alive.
- The Rundown: New expeditions released regularly that always replaces the old expeditions. Our goal is to invent new ways of challenging you and your teammates in new and interesting ways. You can find a video explaining the Rundown here.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.
GTFO is in Early Access for Windows PC via Steam.