THQ Nordic has released the latest character trailer for their upcoming game Desperados III featuring Kate O’Hara.
Desperados III is an isometric stealth and action RPG. Players control a team of outlaws in the wild west, each with their own unique skills and abilities suited to different tasks; from voodoo, to knife throwing ,to gunslinging.
The latest character Kate O’Hara is an adept seductress, able to travel places with little suspicion, and can lure men to their deaths with her distracting affection. Whether that is around the corner where an ambush is waiting, or directly into the path of an oncoming train.
You can watch the official character trailer for Kate O’Hara below.
“Kate grew up on the O’Hara family ranch in Colorado in the care of her Uncle Ian. She knows very little of her parents, a Derringer being her only memento of her mother. After the DeVitt company and the shady Flagstone mayor took her family ranch away from her, she starts taking things into her own hands (literally)…”
You can find the full run-down (via Steam) below.
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario.
In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol.
Drifter, gunslinger, and natural leader Cooper can kill quietly with a knife, or take out multiple foes with his revolvers. Strongman Hector carries a giant bear trap and can slay the toughest opponents with his trusty axe. Cold blooded bounty hunter McCoy likes to be methodical, using lures, knockout gas, poison syringes and a custom long-range pistol. Kate can fool almost any man with the right outfit, and kills discreetly with her hidden gun. And then there is this mysterious woman from New Orleans, Isabelle…
Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
Desperados III launches June 16th for Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.