THQ Nordic have announced that the Ragnarok DLC for Titan Quest is available now on consoles.
Developed by Iron Lore Entertainment, Titan Quest is an action-RPG where players fight ancient and legendary monsters. The expansion Titan Quest: Ragnarok has been available on Windows PC since 2017, but has finally made its way to the console versions.
Titan Quest: Ragnarok adds a fifth act to the game’s story, and sends players to the lands of the Celts and Norse in search of power and treasure.
You can find the release trailer below.
The Titan Quest: Ragnarok DLC is available now for $19.99.
You can find the rundown of the expansion (via the official website) below.
At long last, Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found! This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.
* New story act with dozens of new quests
* Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen, and the Asgardian gods
in the largest act to date
* Revisit the other Acts to find new items and secrets
* New 10th Mastery – Runemaster: A magical warrior fighting with both
spells and weapons
* Combine Runemaster with existing Masteries for a total of 45
* New experience curve
* Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
* Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous
weapons of Germanic legend.
* New relics and charms for crafting and a new option to improve even
* New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
* New enemies and bosses, from the denizens of Germany’s dark
forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
* Improved character customization
* A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
* Finally: wear pants!
* Quality of life improvements
* Improved UI and combat feedback