Square Enix have announced the western launch date for War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, along with pre-registration beginning now.
Looking at the official website (confirming the western launch date), players can pre-register for the game now. If enough players pre-register, then more rewards are unlocked.
The milestones are as follows:
- 50,000 Users Registered = 250 Visiore, Gil Snapper (Large) x 20
- 100,000 Users = 250 Visiore, NRG Restore (Large) x 5
- 150,000 Users = 250 Visiore, Weapon – Excalibur (Ultra Rare)
- 200,000 Users = 250 Visiore, Vision Card – Aquatic Songstress, Siren (Ultra Rare)
- 250,000 Users = 250 Visiore, Unit – Y’shtola (MR)
- 300,000 Users = 1,000 Visiore
All milestone rewards appear to be cumulative.
The gameplay appears to combine Final Fantasy Tactics with gacha elements. These include obtaining equipment, units, summons, and vision cards to bolster your army.
The game’s story is set several hundred years before the events of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (another smartphone game), and the war between the nations of Lapis.
You can view the pre-registration trailer below:
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launches in the west Spring 2020 on Android, and iOS.
Image: War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius official website