XSEED Games have announced Daemon X Machina is coming to Windows PC.
The game is currently 20% off via pre-ordering, and will be 10% during its launch week.
Those who do pre-order or purchase the game during the launch week will receive the Prototype Arsenal parts, the Prototype Plugsuit, and the Metallic Equipment set. While the later will never be available separately, the Prototype Arsenal parts and Prototype Plugsuit will be available as DLC at a later date.
XSEED Games’ announcement also stated the game would have “visual upgrades, customization options, and support for gamepads as well as keyboard and mouse.” All content updates (“with the exception of some licensed DLC”) will also be included. This includes new Arsenal gear, cosmetics, and Colossal Immortal battles.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below:
“Welcome to your battlefield.”
You are an Outer, a new breed of human being that appeared in the aftermath of the Moonfall calamity. As a mercenary for the Orbital organization, you are on the front line of a desperate war for humanity’s survival against the Immortals—corrupted AIs that have rebelled against their human creators. Piloting a fully customizable mech known as an Arsenal, you must team up with mercenaries like yourself and complete missions to defeat the Immortals once and for all. But be careful—in a war fought by mercenaries, today’s allies can become tomorrow’s enemies.
From the visionary minds of Kenichiro Tsukuda and trailblazing mech designer Shoji Kawamori comes a new generation of high-speed mech action combat.
- Soar across the battlefield and engage in frenetic, high-stakes mech combat against corrupted machines and gargantuan Colossal Immortals.
- Fully customize your Arsenal mech with a variety of weapons and parts to your exact specifications.
- Salvage defeated enemies for parts and weapons, which you can use on the fly on the battlefield.
- Customize your player avatar with a variety of cosmetic options. Go under the knife and receive extensive body modifications to learn new skills at the cost of your human appearance.
- Team up with players in online Co-op Mode to destroy bosses, or take on Exploration Missions together to map Immortal bases and unlock powerful gear.
- Battle other players in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 Versus Mode and climb the leaderboard rankings to become the top mercenary.