Shiro Games have announced that sign-ups are now live for Darksburg‘s closed beta.
The closed beta will contain four Survivors and Revenants, three maps, and all the game’s modes. Anyone interested in the closed beta can sign-up here, and check out the latest trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Darksburg is a cooperative survival action game where 4 players team up to survive the hordes of infected that have overwhelmed the town of Darksburg. Assume the role of one of the several survivors with unique skills and personalities, and master their abilities to take on the hardest challenges!
- Master an unforgiving cooperative gameplay to survive the hordes of infected that overtook Darksburg
- Explore various maps with different objectives (escape, find the cure, escort, takedown…)
- Manage (very) limited resources and master each survivor’s skills to prevail!
- Challenge your team with the highest difficulty levels for even greater rewards
- Improve your favorite survivors with items and unlockable talents
Darksburg is releasing next year on Windows PC via Steam.