Pixel Arc Studios has shared a new block of gameplay for Bushiden.
Featured above, the three-minute gameplay video shows off more of the Kickstarter-funded sci-fi ninja action-platformer.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Your sister has vanished and rumors swirl that Gaoh has been resurrected with an evil army at his command. Explore for cybernetic upgrades until you are powerful enough to defeat the diabolic Gaoh and his cybergentic army once and for all in this futuristic, action platformer!
- Seven levels to explore plus a prologue area!
- Survive epic boss fights to unlock new traversal and combat abilities!
- Unique “crowd control” combat system gives the player powerful options for dispatching hordes of foes!
- Revisit levels with upgraded abilities to unlock new areas and become more powerful!
- Beautifully drawn and animated pixel art!
- Purchase upgrades and Chi Spell Attacks from the Tech Shop!
Bushiden is launching across Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and Switch in 2020.