This is Niche Imports. In this column, we regularly cover games that haven’t been announced for western audiences yet. Please leave feedback and let us know if there’s something you want us to cover!
Konami has shared the first trailer for Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls.
Featured above, you can view the new trailer for the upcoming smartphone game – which is being shown off at this year’s Tokyo Game Show.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Iconic characters from the classic Castlevania series return! A new entry in the beloved franchise arrives exclusively on mobile.
Take on the demonic horde as your favorite characters from the Castlevania series! Master each character’s unique combat style to overcome even the fiercest of foes.
- Hack, slash, whip, and blast your way through Dracula’s army in real-time, action-packed combat!
- A roster of iconic characters spanning the entire series, each with their own unique abilities and skills!
- Navigate deadly traps and explore the world written within the grimoires!
- Face off against devastating bosses! Work together to emerge victorious!
- Multiple game modes.
- Experience an ongoing, original story spanning across the Castlevania universe!
Introducing a new multiplayer mode! Fight alongside your friends to defeat as many enemies as possible within the time limit!
- Explore Dracula’s sprawling castle!
- Defeat the enemies and collect as many coins as possible!
- Watch out for tricks and traps!
- Use items strategically to turn the tide of battle in your favor!
- Beat the competition and aim for the top!
Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls currently has no release date.