Knuist & Perzik and SOEDESCO Publishing have released Wuppo: Definitive Edition on Windows PC, Mac (both via Steam and GOG), and Switch for $14.99. The Definitive Edition is a free update for existing players on Steam and GOG.
The Definitive Edition adds couch co-op, updated audio and visuals, new and reworked areas, and much more. You can check out the full list of changes here, and check out a trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter strange creatures. But this Wum is no traditional hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, an extensive soundtrack and a huge world to explore.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.