Publisher Sega has announced the worldwide release date for Fist of the North Star: Legends ReVIVE.
The new smartphone spinoff is launching worldwide on September 5th, for iOS and Android devices.
Pre-registration is now available over on the game’s official website, and it has already surpassed 600,000 users. Here’s the bonuses for pre-registration:
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Fighter “Rei” x 1
- 100,000 pre-registrations – Celestial Gem Gacha ticket x 1
- 200,000 pre-registrations – Stamina Can (Medium) x 5
- 300,000 pre-registrations – Celestial Gem Gacha ticket x 1
- 400,000 pre-registrations – Stamina Can (Large) x 3
- 500,000 pre-registrations – Celestial Gem Gacha ticket x 1
- 600,000 pre-registrations – Vault Key x 10
- 700,000 pre-registrations – Upgrade Crystal x 3
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Developed under the supervision of Tetsuo Hara, Fist of the North Star LEGENDS ReVIVE aims to be the ultimate way to re-experience the story of Fist of the North Star. It recreates the story of the original best-selling manga in painstaking detail right from the very first chapter. Old school fans as well as players that are not familiar with the series can experience the dramatic story like never before.
Designed as an action RPG, the story takes place in an era when Hokuto Shinken’s most deadly martial art ever to exist and its secret were believed to be lost. By gathering shards of stone monuments with memories of the characters including Kenshiro, Raoh and many more, players will relive the original story and create a new history of “Hokuto Shinken”.
- Create Your Own Fist of the North Star Dream Team – Choose from the largest roster of playable characters in any Fist of the North Star game ever! Create your own personal dream team to play through the story with.
- Epic Action at Your Fingertips – Play fully-realized 3D battles with just a flick of your finger. Time your taps right to string together devastating combos.
- Clash with Old Adversaries and Unleash Deadly Secret Techniques – Special Moves and Secret Techniques lifted directly from the pages of the original manga, now faithfully recreated in high-quality 3D graphics.
- High Quality CG Movie Scenes – Under the supervision of the original illustrator Tetsuo Hara, character illustration is done from scratch. Many famous scenes are revived with high quality movies.