Crypton Future Media has announced a PS4 and PS VR port for Hatsune Miku VR.
The virtual reality-enabled game set in the vocaloid series is heading to both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR.
The PS VR version will be playable for the first time at the “VR Game Experience Corner” at this year’s Magical Mirai, in Osaka, on August 10th and 11th.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
World-famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku invites you to join her on stage in in this VR music game! Simply put on your headset, choose a song then use your VR controllers to catch the melody symbols flying from the speakers at the back of the stage. But beware the long riff symbols and other challenges that will make it harder to reach the perfect score!
The following songs from popular Hatsune Miku artists are included:
- “Stella” by KotsubanP, illustration by KEI (New)
- “Ievan Polkka” by Otomania, illustration by Yukino Tamago
- “Singularity” by keisei, illustration by rsk
- “Amagoi Miseinen” by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’, illustration by MONQ
- “Sharing the World” by BIGHEAD, illustration by apapico
- “Ghost Rule” by DECO*27, illustration by Hachisan
- “SenbonZakura” by Kurousa P, illustration by Ittomaru
- “Hibikase” by Giga, illustration by Mochizuki Kei
- “SLoWMoTIoN” by PinocchioP, illustration by PinocchioP
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers.
- Enjoy Miku’s original dance while playing the game.
- Snow Miku outfit and Negi glow stick (New).
- Nine songs with two difficulties for intense dance action.
- Music video mode: watch any song from multiple angles with a choice of stages and outfits (New).
Hatsune Miku VR has been available for Windows PC (via Steam).