Shiro Games have released a new trailer for their upcoming co-op survival game, Darksburg.
The latest trailer gives us our first glimpse at the PvP mode. Much like in Left 4 Dead, Darksburg features a mode where the four heroes will face off against four rivals playing as powerful undead champions, called The Revenants. You can watch the mode in action in the trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Darksburg is a cooperative survival action game where 4 players team up to survive the hordes of infected that have overwhelmed the town of Darksburg. Assume the role of one of the several survivors with unique skills and personalities, and master their abilities to take on the hardest challenges!
- Master an unforgiving cooperative gameplay to survive the hordes of infected that overtook Darksburg
- Explore various maps with different objectives (escape, find the cure, escort, takedown…)
- Manage (very) limited resources and master each survivor’s skills to prevail!
- Challenge your team with the highest difficulty levels for even greater rewards
- Improve your favorite survivors with items and unlockable talents
Darksburg is releasing later this year on Windows PC via Steam Early Access.