Keen Games and 505 Games have released a new DLC pack for Portal Knights.
The new DLC, Elves, Rogues, and Rifts, brings players to Faynore, Elysia’s moon. New features in the expansion include the elf race, rogue class, roguelite rifts that offer grand rewards, exotic new loot and items, and new quests. You can watch a trailer above.
The DLC coincides with a big free update that expands the creative mode and allows players to make more complicated puzzles. You can read the full patch notes here.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
Travel to Elysia’s moon, Faynore, and uncover its mysteries!
- Play as a Rogue! – Explore new talents like stealth and backstabbing, along with dozens of new, craftable weapons and armor.
- Play as an Elf! – A new race, complete with ears, hair styles, skin tones, and more!
- Beware the Roguelite Rifts! – These randomly generated passages are home to devious traps and puzzles. Should a Portal Knight fail to reach the end of a Rift in time, ALL treasures found are lost forever! Travel with friends for your best chance of survival.
- All-New Exotic Loot! – The Rifts contain many rare treasures, but to acquire them you’ll need to find the crafting stations hidden in their depths!
- The Elvish City and Rogue’s Guild – These quest islands are full of charming characters and political intrigue!
- Bring Friends to Faynore! – You can host other players on Faynore – though only players who own the DLC will be able to use items found there.
Portal Knights is available on Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, Switch, Mobile, and Xbox One, though the new DLC is currently only on Steam, Xbox One, and PS4 (EU). The game is currently 60% off as part of the Steam Summer Sale.