Vertex Pop released a new trailer for their upcoming 2D brawler, Super Crush KO.
Set in a colorful near-future metropolis, you have to punch, kick, and shoot your way through evil robot armies to stop the AI apocalypse and save your fluffy kitty companion. You can check out the new trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Super Crush KO is a fast-paced brawler set in a vibrant, near-future city. Zip up your favourite neon jacket and combo your way through swarms of deadly robots to save your kidnapped kitten and, while you’re at it, save humanity from an AI apocalypse.
- Lightning-fast gameplay that seamlessly blends run n’ gun action and intense beat-em-up combat
- Launch, juggle, and shoot waves of robots out of the sky in sprawling, fluid, easy-to-execute combos
- Crush your way from enemy to enemy with ground attacks, aerial attacks, bullets and even super moves that keep your score climbing
- Explore a beautiful, vibrant world inspired by colourful urban cityscapes and pastel skylines
- Online leaderboards and ranking systems will keep you coming back to S-Rank dozens of levels
Super Crush KO is coming to Windows PC (via Steam) and Switch early next year.