Gamera Interactive have released a new story trailer for their upcoming isometric fantasy RPG, Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms.
Alaloth is set in a new dark fantasy world created by Chris Avellone. The story trailer, featured above, describes some of the setting’s lore and backstory, including the war between the gods that leads up the game’s main quest.
Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms is coming later this year to Windows PC (via Steam) and Xbox One.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
- The very first isometric souls-like game ever made: instant action, fun and a unique hardcore combat system to master. Intense combat and dungeon diving granted
- In-game editor to customize your character choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests in an ever-changing world that is different in each run
- Local Multiplayer & Coop up to 4 players: group with other players or fight them to get access to the final battle. The glory awaits only the bravest!
- 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs)
- 40+ houses and clans to fight for with their own background, alliances, intrigues. Finish the game once to start your own legacy to write your own history in The Four Kingdoms
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories ready to join or fight you during your journey
- World, lore and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG legend Chris Avellone, providing creative support and feedback on content design
- Beware the dragons