Weather Factory has released the final two DLC packs for their Lovecraftian card game, Cultist Simulator.
The Priest and The Ghoul are $2.99 each and both add new scenarios, ascensions, and legacies that may randomly appear during a playthrough. You can read more here.
Both DLCs are now available to owners of the Perpetual Edition. Now that the game is completely finished, the developers have also created a new Anthology Edition that includes the base game, all DLC, and OST for $33, roughly 15% off buying the content individually.
Here’s a rundown of the new DLCs:
The PRIEST DLC is a story-focused add-on to Cultist Simulator, the award-winning Lovecraftian card game.
A quiet suburban parish needs a new priest. Perhaps this might finally be the one who shows them the Way. Though their doctrines might be considered peculiar, their faith cannot be denied.
Follow the path of Knock and serve your Disciples, both master and mastered. What is mortification of the flesh, set against those glorious visions of St Agnes? What the pain of this fleeting world against immortality as Martyr of the Keys?
The PRIEST DLC includes:
- One New Legacy – Step up to the pulpit and open the minds and hearts of your congregation. They, in turn, will open you.
- Two New Ascensions – Become a Way that only your initiates may pass, or dwell in one who comes from Nowhere.
- New Cult Mechanics – Inspire new recruits with the fervor of your faith, and rededicate your cult to serve your necessary purposes.
The Priest legacy may be available randomly when you begin a new game, but it is always available if you ended the last game by succumbing to Fascination.
The GHOUL DLC is a story-focused add-on to Cultist Simulator, the award-winning Lovecraftian card game.
A disgraced medium. A gallery without windows. An elixir which permits the most final of feasts. A gnawing hunger which cannot be denied. All reflected in the snow-coloured eyes of Miss Naenia, gentlest of the Elegiast’s Names.
Dig in cemeteries. Desecrate tombs. Consume the dead to unearth their secrets or commemorate them. Comfort or betray the living. Eternize the lost Hours in the Palest of Paintings. Just be careful to feed your hunger before it grows beyond you.
The GHOUL DLC includes:
- One New Legacy – Make a shadowy living as a disgraced medium. Hold imaginary conversations with paintings. Serve the purposes of the Elegiast, though they may cross the purposes of the other Hours. Seek a beautiful end.
- Two New Ascensions – Become a Winter Long, immortal and matchless beneath claw of the Ivory Dove. Or lose yourself to a power that grows Nowhere.
- Paint the dead to life – Find and rob graveyards. Consume the lesser and the greater dead to learn their secrets. Share those secrets with the living, or paint them into your canvases. Consume the corpses of your followers, and gain a little something extra from their more interesting scars.
The Ghoul legacy may be available randomly when you begin a new game, but it is always available if you ended the last game by succumbing to Dread.