Grimlore Games and THQ Nordic have released another new trailer for SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest ahead of its release next week.
The latest trailer shows off the Dwarves, the second new faction being added in the upcoming standalone expansion.
In the trailer above, you can see some of their units in action, including dirigibles, armored berserkers, and massive war golems.
Here’s a rundown on the expansion:
Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is on the cusp of a new era.
However, things aren’t as peaceful as they seem – when the Queen calls you, a disgraced General, back to your homeland, you’re plunged in a war on many fronts: While a hatemonger threatens to tear apart the Dwarven realm, an enigmatic cult of Dark Elves harvests the souls of people for reasons unknown.
Gather your allies and prevent a catastrophe!
- Standalone expansion to the RTS/RPG mix SpellForce 3
- Story mode featuring a dark and enthralling story with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Build your distinct heroes by a deep skilltree
- Lead your army to victory in a new sector-based RTS system
- Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
- Use flying units for even more advance tactics
- Play 5 distinct factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
- Each faction has two unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
- A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
- All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
- All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
- All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
- Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
- Flying units allow more tactical elements
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable