This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!
Today’s Spotlight is Undead Horde, the latest game by 10tons, the developers behind Crimsonland, Tesla vs Lovecraft, and Neon Chrome.
In Undead Horde, you play as a necromancer with world domination in mind. The game blends elements of hack ‘n slash RPG and strategy game as you raise an army of undead soldiers and launch raids against helpless villages and strongholds. Upgrade your abilities by acquiring ancient relics and other gear.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Become a necromancer and raise the dead – Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack’n’slash. You’ll battle against the living who’ve driven the necromancers and their undead minions into exile. You’ll re-animate all kinds of creatures and build an army of up to 100 undead. Your army follows you or attacks by itself depending on your commands.
- Explore and conquer a fantasy world filled with creatures from humans to giant scorpions
- Re-animate your slain enemies and make them part of your undead army
- Endless number of new weapons, trinkets and magical items
- Level up and create the necromancer of your nightmares
- Sell and trade your loot with various merchants
- Manage shops with upgrades
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!