Spike Chunsoft has announced a slight delay in the European release date of FuRyu-developed action RPG Crystar.
While the game will launch in North America on August 27th, the game will launch three days later in Europe- August 30th.
You can find the full run-down on the game below:
For when I weep, then I am strong.
A girl named Rei, and Mirai, her little sister, are dragged into the afterworld of Purgatory. To save her sister, Rei signs a contract with the Demons of Purgatory to fight the monsters infesting their world. Rei and her fellow Executors must face their pasts and confront their tears to overcome the Torments and monsters ahead of them. Will Rei save her sister’s Soul before it’s too late?
Character designers, Riuichi and ntny:
- Riuichi: Character designer based in Japan. He specializes in goth-aesthetic themed characters. His Crystar character design progress can be seen in this video clip!
- ntny: Character designer and 3D model creator. ntny has worked on multiple famous titles before CRYSTAR.
- Fight through Your Tears in This Action RPG: Combat the Souls of the dead as you explore the afterworld of Purgatory. Play as four different characters and unlock their memories to learn the truth behind their stories and secrets.
- Power through Grief: The battle system includes an otherworldly being who fights alongside you. Gather your grief and endure Torments to summon your Guardian!
- Tears Give You Strength: Crying will help you take down monsters and empower your equipment. In Crystar, tears aren’t a sign of weakness, they are a sign of strength.
Crystar is available now in Japan, August 27th in North America and August 30th in Europe; all for PlayStation 4.