Pieces Interactive and THQ Nordic have unexpectedly released yet another expansion for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.
Titan Quest: Atlantis features a new quest where players are joined by an explorer seeking to discover the mythical city. The expansion also adds new multiplayer content, including co-op for up to six players and the Tartarus challenge mode. You can check out a trailer above.
Titan Quest: Atlantis is currently only available for the Steam version of the game, and costs $14.99.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
The Hero meets an explorer that is searching for the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, and together they set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean. The key lies in the legendary Diary of Herakles, rumored to be in the Phoenician City of Gadir, but their journey will take them beyond the edges of the known world…
- Play a classic Titan Quest adventure in single player or up to 6 players in co-op
- New items and unique rewards
Tartarus Endless Mode
- A wave based challenge mode, playable in single player or up to 6 players in co-op
- Random elements change up the gameplay
- Expanded Masteries – Unlock a new tier of skills for each mastery
- Visual Upgrades – Graphical upgrades such as SSAO and color grading
- Quality of Life Improvements – Quick cast, easier storage and other long-awaited perks
- Casino Merchant – Spend your excess in-game money on randomly generated loot