Shiro Games (Northgard, Evoland series) has released the first gameplay trailer for their next game, Darksburg.
Darksburg is a co-op action game with survival elements where up to four players must fight their way through the titular town, which has been overrun by the undead. The game features four unique survivors, each of which has their own set of skills that can be enhanced by talents and items. You can check out the gameplay trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Darksburg is a cooperative survival action game where 4 players team up to survive the hordes of infected that have overwhelmed the town of Darksburg. Assume the role of one of the several survivors with unique skills and personalities, and master their abilities to take on the hardest challenges!
DARKSBURG KEY FEATURES
- Master an unforgiving cooperative gameplay to survive the hordes of infected that overtook Darksburg
- Explore various maps with different objectives (escape, find the cure, escort, takedown…)
- Manage (very) limited resources and master each survivor’s skills to prevail!
- Challenge your team with the highest difficulty levels for even greater rewards
- Improve your favorite survivors with items and unlockable talents
Darksburg will be releasing sometime later this year for Windows PC via Steam Early Access.