Publisher JanduSoft and developer Boomfire Games have announced console ports for Furwind.
The colorful action-platforming game is coming to PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and Nintendo Switch, and will support English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Spanish language options. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the ports.
While a release date for the ports wasn’t confirmed – Eastasiasoft is offering a limited physical version of the game on PlayStation 4 (limited to 1,000 units) and PS Vita (limited to 1,500 units), exclusively via Playasia, for $34.99. Make sure to use our coupon code “NICHE” if you’re looking to order to save a couple bucks. Pre-orders kick off on April 11th.
- Furwind Collector’s Box
- Furwind Game (region free)
- Furwind Manual
- Furwind Original Soundtrack
- Furwind Numbered Certificate
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Furwind is a colorful, pixel art style, action-platformer game that evokes the challenging classics of the gaming days of past. Embark on this epic adventure in which a little fox will fight the ominous darkness that is invading its homeland.
- Guide a little fox in his adventure to defeat forces that are devastating the Forest.
- Complete the different episodes, exploring levels full of life and color with a unique pixel art style.
- Navigate dangerous areas, filled with traps and risky characters!
- Use your powers to reach inaccessible places, heal your wounds, and bring destruction to your enemies.
- Enjoy an inspiring OST with ambient and atmospherics sound effects that bring life to the world you’re exploring.