Niche Gamer and Playasia are teaming up again for another giveaway of the Play Exclusive title Death Road To Canada.
Published by Ukiyo Publishing, and developed by Rocketcat Games with Madgarden; this randomly generated zombie survival road trip has given me hours of entertainment with its high replay value. Thanks to Playasia we have one copy each for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
To enter, send us an email at [email protected] with your Playasia account email address and your preferred system by March 25th, 2019. Winners will then be contacted by email. This giveaway is available to a world wide audience.
For those who missed it, we recently had a interview with Hardy Pace from Playasia discussing their Play Exclusive line of games as well as other bits about the past, present and future of Playasia. Please check it out here.
You can find the full run-down of Death Road to Canada below:
Control a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, rescue dogs, argue, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies. Randomly generated for a new story and rare events every time you play!
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There’s a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game.
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traits.
- Tell people to “Cool it.”
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- 4 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!
Death Road to Canada is available now on Windows PC, Linux and Mac (via GOG, Humble Store and Steam); along with Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.