Limited Run Games has announced a new physical release for Iconoclasts.
Developed by Joakim Sandberg, the action-platformer will get a limited physical release on PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita – via the Limited Run Games online store sometime in January of next year.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license that makes her a sinner in Mother’s eyes.
Ever since Robin picked up her wrench, the world’s been going nuts. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and creepy One Concern agents are after her.
Something big is going on, bigger than ivory shortages or the moon breaking apart – and Robin’s in the middle of it.
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, seven long years in the making. Iconoclasts delivers awesome action, hilarious hijinks and emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.
- 10 nut-twisting hours of Metroidvania-style platform adventure.
- 10 densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles.
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way.
- 3 game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique skill system.
- A heart-wrenching epic — can one mechanic fix the whole world?.