Sega have released the demo for Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on the PlayStation 4.
In case you missed it, you can find our thorough hands-on preview for the game here.
A full-run down and details can be found below:
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise launches on October 2, 2018! Before then, you can get a feel for Kenshiro’s *explosive* Hokuto Shinken abilities and explore the city of Eden and the post-apocalyptic wasteland surrounding it in the Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Demo, available on the Playstation™Store today starting at 8:00AM PDT.
In this demo, players will get to choose between two different gameplay modes: Battle Mode and Adventure Mode.
- Battle Mode: Relive the Fist of the North Star manga and experience the first major boss battle in the game against Kenshiro’s nemesis, Shin.
- Adventure Mode: Take your first steps into the city of Eden, where the main story of Lost Paradise takes place. Try your hand at building a buggy and take it out into the wasteland to hunt down important materials and roving bands of lowlifes or test your driving skill in the relentless buggy race!
Additionally, downloading the demo will reward players with a free PS4 theme featuring the cast of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. This theme will be available starting on the game’s release day, October 2, 2018!
For fans who prefer physical games, we’re not planning on leaving you metaphorically stranded in a metaphorical wasteland. All pre-orders and first-run copies of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise come with two deathcry decals! Use them to add some stylish flair to your PS4 console or controller, or create your own real-life Fist of the North Star scenes!
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Key Features:
- Become the Fist of the North Star – Explore an alternate version of the Fist of the North Star canon; take control of Kenshiro as he searches for his lost love Yuria in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. For anyone unfamiliar with the original story, Lost Paradise can be enjoyed as a completely standalone experience.
- “You Are Already Dead” or “Omae wa Mou Shindeiru?” Why Not Both? – Lost Paradise features English / Japanese dual-track audio, so you can ‘ATATATA!’ in the language of your choosing.
- Master the Hokuto Shinken Style – Kenshiro’s ultimate assassination techniques, the Hokuto Shinken, are at your disposal in battle. After building up the Seven Star gauge, you can demolish enemies from the inside out with dozens of brutal and iconic Hokuto Shinken techniques, faithfully recreated from the original manga. More lethal techniques will be available as you progress through the story and battles. Keep your fists up!
- Explore a Lost Paradise and the Wasteland Surrounding It – Even Kenshiro needs the occasional break from beating up thugs. Luckily, even in the dilapidated city of Eden, there’s no shortage of engaging side missions and minigames to take part in. Use the power of Hokuto Shinken to prepare drinks at a bar, manage a struggling nightclub, customize a buggy and race through the barren desert, play retro games at the arcade or your hideout, including the original Fist of the North Star game, and more! Tired of the city? Head out into the wasteland in your buggy to collect materials and complete side missions, but be careful of hidden dangers lurking beyond the dunes!
- Extra Carnage – Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise features everything available in the original Japanese version, plus extra carnage for the localized version! For the first time, witness the full effects of Kenshiro’s brutal Hokuto Shinken on the lowlifes and thugs of the post-apocalyptic wastes.
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is launching for PlayStation 4 on October 2nd in the Americas and Europe.