Sega have dropped a new trailer for Team Sonic Racing, detailing some of the new mechanics.
You can assist your team-mates in several ways, such as speeding them up as you pass them, or sending items to them.
A full run-down on the mechanics from Sega can be found below:
- Skimboost: Boost struggling teammates back into action as you drive by!
- Slingshot: Slipstream a teammate for a slingshot boost!
- Rival Takedown: Knock out highlighted opponents ahead and speed past them!
- Item Box Transfer: Send and receive Wisps with teammates anywhere on the track!
- Team Ultimate: Use Team Mechanics to fill your Team Ultimate meter and unleash a massive team boost!
Team Sonic Racing is launching across Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch sometime this winter. In case you missed it, you can read our E3 hands-on preview here.